Supplier collaboration at the heart of your supply chain to:
- Implement new technologies to streamline business processes – reduce lead times and price
- Manage product improvement through enhanced data and quality processes management
- Achieve cost reduction in the current climate – balance the need to drive costs down in the short term vs long term growth
- How can you foster and incentives more supplier innovation that translates into top and bottom line impact?
- Practical strategies to increase customer focus in your supply chain to better understand, anticipate and meet customer needs
- Presentations, discussions, challenges, solutions, benchmarking and teamwork are the key themes of the day – delivering a unique approach to supply chain learning and networking
Attend this brand new interactive one day masterclass that delivers innovative collaborative case studies and solutions in a unique environment – debate, discuss and delve into the medical device supply chain with your peers so that you will takeaway strategic and operational processes that you can share with your team and implement once back in your office. Develop your take-aways from this day as well by attending the main LogiMed conference days on 10th & 11th October.
This Masterclass will be expertly led by:
- Michael A. Ginap, Member of Europe Chapter Leadership Team, Supply Chain Council, Inc
- Nando Galazzo, Managing Director, Transitive Management
Key themes include:
- Where we’ve come from, where we are and where we’re going – how does this align with other industries and their supply chain development?
- Driving manufacturer / supplier collaboration to improve cash flow and protect your bottom line
- Vertical supply chain collaboration in the supply chain – where are opportunities being maximised?
- Horizontal strategies are there – why is feasibility questioned in the medial device supply chain unlike in other industries?
- Implementing new technologies to streamline business processes – reducing lead times and price
- Managing product improvement through enhanced data and quality processes management
- Achieving cost reduction in the current climate – balancing the need to drive costs down in the short term vs long term growth
- Optimising collaboration with suppliers and value chain partners to trigger value added innovation and value creation
- Demonstrating collaborative initiatives for thinking outside the box
- How can you foster and incentivise more supplier innovation?
- How does increased supplier collaboration translate into optimised customer perception and engagement
- Taking a sustainable approach - switching to longer term contracts that are more reliable and flexible, even if slightly costlier
Find Out More:
To get more details contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7368 9465