Sponsorship Opportunities: Supply Chain Management | Supply Chain Consultatns
Engage With Medical Device Supply Chain & Logistics Directors
Medical Device Supply Chain & Logistics Consultants, 3PLs, Software providers:
Do you have a supply chain solution?
Help the medical device manufacturing community at LogiMed 2012 as they meet to share knowledge on medical device supply chain management and develop supply chain strategies to further end-to-end supply chain and logistics operations growth.
Discuss your involvement with LogiMed today
What does sponsorship and exhibition at LogiMed mean?
- Having a tailored package that addresses your busines needs - whether it be growth, cementing your position in a market or launching in to new markets
- Displaying thought leadership - there are presentation opportunities for solutions providers with a credible service or product on the conference agenda and stream sessions aswell as online channels to display your content
- Generating sales leads - display your latest offerings at an exhibition stand giving your business the opportunity to engage with over 150 medical device supply chain and logistics decision makers
- Creating awarenss of your brand - with numerous event signage opportunities, website branding and online newsletters, LogiMed will offer you the channels to market you need to extend your marketing plan
“This event is a great opportunity to network, with our peers as well as making new contacts within the medical device industry where people might not know Movianto as a healthcare specialist.”
- Shagram Khodabakhsh
- European Key Account Management
- Movianto Group
“The value for us in attending this event is being part of the medical device industry, listening to our customers, being manufacturers and the hospitals - really understanding their challenges and how we can support and develop that.”
- Susanne Amholt
- VP Business Development
- Life Sciences & Healthcare Mainland Europe
- DHL Supply Chain
How you will benefit from sponsoring LogiMed:
Our current partners includnig DHL, Arvato Services Healthcare, Movianto, Sicpa, CDC Tradebeam, Qualmark and Kwizda all recognize the opportunities this growing market offers (worth €65 billion in the EU alone).
Being involved with LogiMed will enable you to:
- Engage with potential clients whilst they are looking for solutions and gaining first mover advantage by ensuring they are the chosen brand
- Network with the most senior European medical device logisticians enabling them to make new contacts and build profitable, long-lasting business relationships
- Uncover the priorities of key decision makers and collaborating with other solution providers in attendance before any of their competitors
- Discover how you can maintain your position as a supply chain thought leader
To discuss in detail how your solution could be showcased to over 150 medical device supply chain directors, get in touch today: