Medical Device Supply Chain Optimisation | Service Providers
LogiMed is the only conference in Europe to focus purely on medical device logistics and supply chain - this is a focused conference enabling service providers to learn from manufacturers and network with decision-makers
How will you benefit?
- Engage with potential clients at exactly the time they are actively looking for solutions and make sure yours is the brand they choose
- Extensive face-to-face networking opportunities with the most senior European medical device logisticians enabling you to make new contacts and build profitable, long-lasting business relationships
- Find out about the latest business development opportunities first hand and before any of your competitors
- Benchmark against the best-in-class: find out how you can maintain your position as a supply chain thought leader
Who Will You Meet At LogiMed 2012?
Key topics to be addressed include:
- UDI (Unit Device Identification) is a growing issue within Medical Devices. The morning of 10th October will focus on this and will have perspectives from hospitals, medical device supply chain providers, manufacturers, suppliers and associations, standards organisations and departments of health
- Pandemic preparedness planning and disaster response: ensuring business continuity through rapid action
- Achieving supply chain quality and control to maintain patient safety, product integrity and regulatory compliance
- An update on US healthcare reform: setting global standards for insurance and quality
- AMNOG insight: the supply chain response to pricing and reimbursement reform
3PLS - why attend?
Medical device companies are looking for 3PLs with specialised experience that can help them with their transportation and warehousing requirements. There is a strong feeling across the primary market that 3PLs are not well enough trained or experienced to be in a position to help effectively. Traditionally, medical device companies outsource extensively and so are keen to meet with the most experienced 3PLs
CONSULTANCIES - why attend?
Medical device companies desperately searching for new ways of taking cost out of the supply chain. Collaboration across the supply chain, network design, flow optimisation, planning & forecasting. These are all areas medical device companies are looking at and areas consultancies can help them with.
The challenge facing consultancies is that medical device companies sometimes view them as a nice to have, not a need to have and so they need to demonstrate ROI.
SUPPLY CHAIN OPTIMISATION / INTEGRATION / MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE VENDORS - why attend?
Planning and forecasting, network design, supply chain optimisation and scenario modelling are the kinds of areas medical device supply chain directors are looking at to find these cost savings.
Furthermore, in research supply chain directors complained some systems being too static and not dynamic enough or flexible enough. They are looking for bolt-on solutions they can use that give them greater flexibility.
Areas where solutions are needed include:
- Demand planning and forecasting
- Inventory management
- Distribution management
- Warehouse management