Now in its 12th year, and with successful spinoffs across the globe, BioBusiness 2013 creates a unique and intimate opportunity for the most senior level delegates from small biotech through to top 10 pharma, along with the key financiers and advisors behind ground-breaking, innovative deals to meet and network.
Since its inception, this leading bio-partnering conference has helped our clients achieve important business goals -
educating the market about their capabilities, building the brand
networking with active clients
. Sponsoring our BioBusiness Conference offers a wide range of benefits irrespective of the size of your company and the level of your current market presence.
Our clients have told us that they sponsor our events for the following key reasons:
- Gain new Sales leads
- Conference delegates are an extremely focused group of people with strong business interest in the event that they are attending. By exhibiting and being present you can impact on these buyers and grow your sales. Contacts generated at conferences have a high conversion rate.
- Launch new products or services
- Draw attention to your products and brand by using the conference as a launch pad for new developments, products or services. With delegates and the media in attendance, new stories of interest always create a buzz.
- Enter new markets
- Exhibiting is one of the most cost and time effective ways of entering new markets. It is a great opportunity to research and network whilst gaining exposure to a new qualified database.
- Building customer loyalty
- Face to face contact at conferences and showing continued support of a market helps develop client loyalty as well as cementing your position as a continued presence.
- Position company brand
- Being seen at industry event establishes your company in the eyes of the delegate as a strong brand and creates an image of your company's abilities and strength. Showing your company at high level events creates valuable impression as an industry leader.
- Building relations with the media
- Many events are run with the support of trade press and industry journalists. Opportunities for editorial coverage and developing better relations can be crucial to your companies' success. Associations also play a strong part which may also offer networking opportunities and free publicity.
- Brokering new business partnerships
– Other sponsors and delegates are always looking for exciting new partnering opportunities in order to deliver more compelling solutions to their clients - BioBusiness 2012 offers you an ideal opportunity for just this.
FACE-TO-FACE TIME WITH OUR PANEL OF EXPERT SPEAKERS & DELEGATES
Get in front of the people that matter. Confirmed speakers include:
, Vice President, Genentech Partnering,
, EVP, Corporate Development,
Onno van de Stolpe,
, Head of Venture Investments,
Roche Venture Funds
, Founder, Managing Partner,
, Head of Operations, Medicines Discovery and Development,
, President and CEO,
Takeda Research Investment
Chairman & CEO,
Francesco De Rubertis,
Life Sciences Partner,
Vice President, Discovery Chemistry,
, Chief Investment Officer,
Global Head of Pharma Partnering,
For more information on sponsoring BioBusiness 2013 please contact
Tel: +44 (0) 207 368 9516