Why BioBusiness 2012 is unique:
We’ve listened and, alongside an advisory board of industry leaders, have created an event that breaks down the barriers between speakers and delegates. The event provides an interactive and networking friendly environment where innovation is encouraged and commentary is incisive and relevant.
The strongly content driven agenda is designed to provide true insight and focuses on key outcomes, case studies outlining what works (and importantly, what did not) along with the paradigm shifts in strategy that occurred as a result.
Break down the barriers between keynote speakers and delegates:
- A revamped and expanded agenda featuring over three times more content than and covering the key issues facing the BioPharma space both now, and in the future
- Panel driven agenda with off-the-record and PowerPoint free keynotes, Oxford-style debates, peer-to-peer round tables and innovative ‘Speakers Corner’
Networking focused on quality rather than quantity:
- Not just another 1-2-1 partnering event with 5,000+ attendees along with armies of service providers and consultants
- VP to CEO level focus
- High level delegates and truly innovative opportunities
- 22+ hours networking built-in to ensures you’re in the right place, at the right time capitalise on investment, funding, licensing and alliance opportunities
| || |
Truly thought-provoking agenda:
Composed alongside key industry representatives on our Advisory Panel
Uncover the key issues and the strategies others are overcoming these challenges
Hand-picked speaker panel made up of proven industry thought-leaders and innovators guarantees knowledge sharing second to none