Don't Miss Your Chance To Attend "The Industry's Best Kept Secret"...Where Your Next Big Deal Is Just A Handshake Away!
5 Reasons Why BioNetwork Is The Only Biopharmaceutical Partnering Event You Need To Attend In 2013
- All the movers and shakers and senior decision makers from the world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies all in one room – this is where THE biggest deals of 2013 will be struck
- Exclusive networking opportunities – no where else will you have as many chances for top quality face-to-face time with the people who matter
- In depth conference program covering THE hottest issues impacting players in the biopharma partnering space with first hand case studies giving you unique insight into the most high profile deals of the year
- Revolutionary industry showcases and spotlights – view cutting edge solutions to drive innovation and secure profitable partnerships
- Intimate and interactive workshops enabling you to delve into the most challenging topics
Since 2003 BioNetwork West has been providing the essential platform for business development executives across the pharmaceutical and biotechnology space to efficiently come together in an intimate setting and develop relationships that lead to strategic partnerships.
Don’t miss out on this premier opportunity to meet the right people and hear about the industry’s hottest topics from its leaders in a beautiful and comfortable environment that keeps our participants coming back year after year.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Wendy Dwyer, Strategic Partnering & Business Development, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Mark Barrett, Transaction Leader, Johnson and Johnson Innovation Centre
- Andre Turenne, Head, Strategy and Business Development, Genzyme Corporation
- Mark Testai, Executive Director, Global Business Development & Licensing, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Carolyne Zimmermann, Head Search, Evaluations & Negotiations - Critical Care Franchise - Global Business Development & Licensing, Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Matt Callahan, President and CEO, iCeutica Inc
- Bruce Riser, R&D Pharmaceuticals – Medical Products Division, Baxter Healthcare
- Kevin Skol Director, Business Development, ISIS Pharmaceuticals
- Bernard Davitian, Vice President, BD Licensing & Structured Investments, Strategy & Business Development, Sanofi Aventis
- Kevin Kuehm, Vice President of Licensing and Global Transactions, Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Frank Yocca, VP Strategy and Externalization, Neuroscience Virtual Innovative Medicine Unit at AstraZeneca R&D
- Koki Ohashi, President, Kissei America
- John Wirthlin, Chief Operating Officer, AlloCure
- Rekha Hemrajani, Senior Director Business Development, Exelexis
- Simon Bateman, Executive Director, BD&L Alliance Management, Novartis
- Steven Bloom, SVP Commercial Development and Business Development, ZioPharm Oncology
- Sanj Singh, CEO, Ade Therapeutics
- Neela Patel, Executive Director – External Research, Abbott Laboratories
- Mike Powell, General Partner, Sofinnova Ventures
See Full Speaker List