Customer Insight & Analytics for Financial Services
Extract value from your data and put the customer first in your business by leveraging insight and analytics
Financial institutions today are struggling with a data deluge
Never before have companies had such huge quantities of of customer data at their fingertips. But the value of all this data is nothing without the ability to translate it into business intelligence.
About Customer Insight And Analytics:
In response to demands for greater clarity on how to best utilize insight and analytics to create a superior customer experience, the first Customer Insight & Analytics for Financial Services event is taking place this December and will answer critical questions, including:
- How can you translate the wealth of customer data at your fingertips into actionable business intelligence?
- How can you gain buy-in for customer analytics initiatives from the C-suite down?
- How can you make your company a leader in customer experience within the financial services industry?
Bringing together VPs and Directors of Customer Experience, Marketing, Data Analytics, CRM and Market Research, the event will take an in-depth look at how the industry can more effectively extract meaning from their data to make their organization both data-driven and truly customer-centric.
“Get in touch today to find out how customer insight & analytics for financial services can help you achieve your goals! Call Michelle Millard at +1 646 200 7488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Challenges Addressed At CI&A 2012
- Data analytics as a differentiator: In the ultra-competitive battle for customers, get ahead with tips on how to best interpret, analyze and utilize customer data
- Data overload: With new customer channels comes new customer data, find out how leading financial firms are making sense of it all, including ways to make the data available across the organization
- Regulatory compliance: As FIs face mounting regulatory pressures, discuss how to stay on top of customer privacy laws and provide accurate data to regulators while still pursuing unmatched customer insight
- Knowing where to start with interpreting customer insight: Acting on the customer insight you’ve collected can be a serious stumbling block. Find out how you can take action and make changes that will deliver the biggest ROI for your organization
- Implement cross-channel integration: New customer channels means new customer data stream, get the tools you need to integrate cross-channel data and get a true 360 degree customer view
2012 Speakers Included
Suzanne Schmitt AVP Consumer Insights Lincoln Financial Group
Wes Hunt Vice President Customer Analytics Nationwide
Nancy Emerson Vice President Customer Insights Fidelity Investments
Neeraj Arora Head of Science Consumer UW Chartis Insurance
Erin Lambert VP, Customer Analysis & Data Infrastructure, BBVA Compass
Lisa Butcher AVP, Digital Strategy & Capabilities, Digital Commerce & Customer Analytics, The Hartford
View Full 2012 Speaker List