Managing returned inventory means planning and coordinating service parts and people simultaneously, on a global scale. And it calls for new technologies and business practices designed specifically to solve the reverse logistics challenge.
The annual Consumer Returns conference addresses how to reduce the rate of returns through effective use of customer feedback, how to improve supply chain collaboration and how to get the most profit out of returned inventory by exploring secondary market channels.
With 250+ attendees, Consumer Returns provides strong penetration of senior-level decision makers responsible for the returned inventory, including:
- Customer Support
- Quality Control
- Returns Management
Maximize Your Event ROI - Consumer Returns 2013 Sponsorship Now Available!
Sponsoring Consumer Returns is the smart way to effectively and efficiently reach the market at large if you looking to gain full exposure to highly qualified Retailers and Manufacturers and accelerate your sales cycle!
As a Consumer Returns sponsor, you are able to truly leverage your exposure to attendees. Through a host of targeted and customized programs guaranteed to raise awareness and generate demand, leads and press, you are certain to be front of mind when most industry executives are assessing products and services.
Consumer Returns is organized by Worldwide Business Research, a leading research and conference company with over 15 years of demonstrated excellence and flawless execution in developing quality networking and content focused conferences across the globe.
Benefits Of Partnering With A Proven Collaborator: Beyond Booth & Branding Features…
- Identify Market Purchasing Trends - Through our in-depth 3 month long research cycle, we track shifts across the entire industry, so that every year, Consumer Returns delivers content that addresses the “pain points” of top executives in the most influential companies.
- Product Development & Expansion - Our global reach and longstanding foothold in the market can help you to test drive and/or launch new products/solutions.
- Lead Generation – Fuel your sales pipeline with leads that are truly qualified! Interlog attendees are senior-level decision makers who hold the purse-strings.
- Exclusive Thought Leadership - Increase visibility and attract more qualified buyers by speaking on the program or hosting a discussion.
- 360 Degree Branding - Build your brand, increase exposure and expand your reach through the frequency and outreach of our 6 month long multi-channel marketing campaign.
- Face-To-Face Networking - Zero in on specific targeted audiences and distinguish yourself from the competition. The range of possibilities that can help you to position your sales team for increased one-to-one quality conversations is limitless.
ONSITE AT CONSUMER RETURNS – A Unique Event For Sponsors
Excellent communication and logistical support are vital for satisfied sponsors and exhibitors. We design every sponsorship package around business needs that we identify from our first call.
We keep sponsors closely informed of everything they need to know to plan and coordinate their presence at the conference.
And our team remains on hand and available throughout the entire show - from the day you sign a contract to the evening you are packing up your booth - providing advice, additional marketing resources, troubleshooting and willing, hands-on support.
What Will Your Customized Sponsorship Package Look Like?
Your next step is to contact us and we can consult on the best way to achieve your specific business goals. We can then recommend a course of action for you to make an informed business decision.
For those solution providers looking to increase your messaging to stay top of mind with our audience contact WBR Digital and David Matthews at 646-200-7546 or firstname.lastname@example.org. WBR Digital is the professional services marketing arm of WBR, created to provide year round lead generation and nurturing campaigns.