Reducing Returns Unleashing Profitability
Consumer Returns is the premier event for Reverse Logistics, Supply Chain and Returns Management professionals who are looking to reduce costs through return reduction strategies and optimization of the reverse supply chain.
Key Themes for Consumer Returns 2013:
- Partnering Pre-Sale to Reduce Returns: Manufacturer-Retailer Partnerships
- The Omni-Channel Retailing Challenge: Managing Online Purchases & Returns Through The Physical Store
- Ensuring Brand Integrity While Utilizing Secondary Markets Alternatives and Channel Partners
- Responsible Recycling and Disposition: Avoiding Future Liability
- Identifying and Preventing Return Fraud
What’s New for 2013?
- Focus on reverse logistics in emerging markets (China, India, Latin America)
- Involvement of wearable and mobile health technology leaders
- Expanded telecommunications presence (Speakers from AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, ZTE Nokia)
2013 Confirmed Speakers:
Mike Ehlers Vice President Service Sony
Kunal Thakkar Vice President OperationsNewegg Inc.
Chuck JohnstonDirector of Repair and Returns The Home Depot
Chris Griffin Senior Manager Global Retail Reverse LogisticsMicrosoft