Achieve a single customer view, cultivate internal customer experience advocacy, exceed customer expectations
The One Customer Experience Event You Can't Afford to Miss
Launched in 2011, Next Gen Customer Experience brings together senior level customer experience executives across all industries to discuss the latest customer experience strategies across all channels and touch points. If you want to develop a cutting-edge CX strategy or benefit from focused networking, Next Generation Customer Experience 2014 is an event you can't miss.
Why Should You Attend Next Generation Customer Experience 2014?
- More structured networking. Meet the right people—on your terms. Attendees make career-changing introductions and leave with new friends, partners, and clients.
- More case studies delivered by senior level customer experience executives to provide a rare chance to benchmark both within and outside your industry and walk away with new best practices. Case studies are shorter to make sure they focus on key takeaways
- An invite-only VP think tank that allows for senior level customer experience executives to brain storm innovative new concepts and address their unique challenges in a closed-door environment
- Months of market research validated and approved by a cross-industry advisory board of senior level executives to ensure that the content is relevant, unique and addresses the most pressing customer experience challenges
- Interactive roundtable discussion groups (4 separate roundtable time slots this year) to allow peer-to-peer idea exchange and help you get answers to your most pressing challenges
- Multiple session streams and workshops on each day to allow you to customize your event experience
View All Speakers
Ingrid LindbergChief Customer Experience Officer Prime Therapeutics
Dann T. AllenVP, RBG Customer Experience Management Bank Of The West
Dave CarrollMusician and Author "United Breaks Guitars"
Jeff BellChief Marketing Officer vRide
David MarineSenior Director, Consumer Engagement Coldwell Banker
Bill SchimikowskiDirector, Customer Experience Strategy Fidelity Investments Workplace Investments