The DGI Conference & Exhibition brings together heads of defence geospatial intelligence, remote sensing, GIS data & mapping, satellite imagery and analysis within the military, governmental, and geo intelligence sectors. It attracts professionals who are responsible for using, and integrating, geo based capabilities in their operations and organizations. Attended by over 800 Geo professionals, DGI is where the GeoIntcommunity comes together.
Request the DGI finalised agenda
Putting GeoInt & Data Into The Hands of The Users
Get clarity about the importance of multi-int fusion and cross
|Lessons Learn From the Front Line|
Debate the experiences in the front line by hearing case studies and presentations from officers and intelligence analysts fresh from the theatre
Get the latest updates on maritime surveillance and data analysis and understand the importance of real-time maritime surveillance and intelligence.
|Big Data & the Cloud:|
Tackle the challenges of big data storage, analysis and exploitation in intelligence and defense operations
What Attendees Gain from Attending DGI
- STRATEGY: Get the latest strategies, developments and ideas from the leading minds in the geospatial and intelligence communities globally. Hear from, learn and debate with your peers from: USA, UK, France, Canada, Australia, Israel, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Chile, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Spain, The Netherlands and many others.
- CASE STUDIES: Join the debate and hear case study presentations from the front line. Get the lessons learnt from front line in areas such as Afghanistan, Syria and Mali and implement the best ideas in your organization.
- MULTI-INT:GeoInt has firmly established itself as the basis for all intelligence collection, analysis, storage and dissemination both in defence and in national security operations. This is your chance to debate the most interesting and innovative multi-int strategies with your colleagues.
- DATA: Find out how your colleagues in the geo and multi-int communities manage the Big Data challenge. Hear about the most effective strategies, tools and solutions.
- TECHNOLOGY: Get to grips with the latest vision for empowering the user with multi-int tools and imagery.
Meet the Speakers
General Sir Peter Wall Chief of the General Staff, Head of the British Army, UK MOD
Gil Klinger Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Space and Intelligence Office US DoD
Jack Dangermond Founder and President Esri
Major General Rousseau J.M.C. CMM CD Chief of Defence Intelligence National Defence & The Canadian Forces
Brig Gen Roland Brunner Director Bundeswehr Geoinformation Office (BGIO) Germany
Vanessa Lawrence CB Director General and Chief Executive Ordnance Survey
Pete Sinfield Assistant Secretary Defence Geospatial-Intelligence Defence Imagery and Geospatial Organization Intelligence and Security Group Australian Department of Defense