The North America and Arctic Day will provide an opportunity to identify what the user will require in the future. It will reveal how excellent solution providers can rise to the challenge, and provide new and even more effective GEO INT concepts, data, applications and solutions. And everyone attending the day will have an opportunity to participate in all the agenda items.
The day will include a number of case studies that will illustrate how the leadership in GEO INT are solving some of the most complex challenges that the community is facing. These will include
- The role of GEO INT in Activity Based Intelligence
- Big Data/Cloud Technology
- GEO INT support to littoral operations
- Activity Based Intelligence
- GEO INT support to operations in the urban environment
- Arctic maritime and safety of navigation challenges
- What are the most effective remote sensing capabilities that can allow a more complete coverage of the entire region giving the reduced hours of daylight and the receding ice?
- What are the critical elements of GEO INT that are required for the conduct of all facets of National Security Operations in the region?