I just wanted to let you know I'm currently in the process of researching and selecting speakers for our 3rd Annual ETFs & Index Investment Asia event.
- 27th September - HarbourGrand, Hong Kong
Topics discussed include regulatory ETF updates, synthetic vs physical ETFs, country focuses, trading ETF issues, and how to integrate ETFs into your portfolio construction.
If you know of any good speakers, or would like to put yourself forward as a speaker, then please let me know.
We had 246 attendees last year of which over 60% were from an investor / asset management background. This year we're already on track to get in excess of 300 attendees. If you are interested I encourage you to get involved at this early stage.
We know it can be hard to justify the time and work which goes into presenting at specialist events; however participation in WBR events is a fantastic opportunity. In return for dedicating your valuable time, we can offer you the follow benefits
- You will raise the profile of yourself and your company through our marketing campaign and at the event. This means real benefits in terms of new job opportunities and new business
- You will receive free registration for the conference including documentation and have the opportunity to network extensively and share best practices strategies with your peers including industry leaders from around the world
- Case studies from leading organisations and presentations from industry experts will give you the chance to benchmark your practices and hear the latest developments from across APAC and beyond
- For personal development you will receive feedback from the delegates on your presentation content and style
- As a token of our appreciation WBR will extend significant discounts to your colleagues if they wish to attend . Many senior managers are entitled to free tickets provided they contact us early enough.
Plus it is an extremely useful and enjoyable experience which leaves you feeling fantastic afterwards even if you are a little nervous before hand! Remember many of our speaking roles involve panels which are a much easier way of getting involved as the pressure and preparation is considerably less.
Here’s a sample of some of the current speakers confirmed for ETFs Asia 2012:
- Christina Choi, Director of Investment Products, Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission
- Conrad Cheng, CIO, Lippo Investments Management
- Manish Singhai, CIO, Equities – Asia, Aviva Investors Asia
- Binay Chandgothia, CIO, Principal Global Investors
- A.K. Sridhar, CIO, IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company
- Richard Harris, Founder & CEO, Port Shelter Investment Management
- Stuart Leckie, CEO, Stirling Finance
- Kingsley Jones, Founder & Chief Investment Officer, Jevons Global
- Angel Wu, Regional Head of Products & Solutions, Asia, ABN AMRO Private Banking
- Noor Quek, Managing Director, NQ International
- Kevin Liem, Chief Investment Officer & Portfolio Manager, TTG(HK)
- Oliver Hesketh, CFA, Senior Consultant, Tria Investment Partners
- Roop Betala, CEO, Volvie Capital Management
- Pawan Verma, Chief Operating Officer, Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
- Christopher Chua, Senior Dealer, Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited
- Sani Hamid, Director - Wealth Management, Financial Alliance
- Jimmy Cheung, Senior Investment Analyst, Harris Fraser Group