Some of the topics for 2012 include:
- Examining the latest regulatory ETF developments in Hong Kong
- Finding the balance between passively and actively managed funds to maximise your investment return
- Gaining an insight into the latest ETF and index fund developments in Asia and determining how you should best be looking to these into your investment strategy in uncertain market conditions
- Driving innovation in the ETF marketplace – where will the opportunities lie in the next generation of ETF products?
- The big debate: this house believes that synthetic ETFs offer greater benefits to investors than physical ETFs
- Determining optimal trading strategies when investing in ETFs
- Exploring innovations in index construction in order to meet the growing needs of the Asian market
- Private banks and wealth management companies panel: Examining how private banks and wealth managers are advising their HNWI clients how to use ETFs in their investment portfolios
- Assessing and choosing right ETFs in your asset allocation in order to mitigate risks, gain exposure to market and decrease costs– which one is the best tool for your investment portfolio?