Field Service East 2013 Conference: Improving Technician Utilization And The Customer Experience & Optimizing Service Revenue/Professional Services
Field Service East 2013 Will Provide You With Strategies On:
- Upgrading Remote Diagnostics Software Remotely To Products For Increased Cost Savings And Proactive Support
- Offering Services Through Software Support
- Advancing Professional/Flexible Services To Combat Customer Pushback On Pricing
- Exploring Blended Service Models When Expanding Services Into New Territories
- Increasing Technician Performance And Utilization In A Volatile Economy
- Enhancing The Customer Experience And Product Lifecycle Through Predictive Services
- Exploring The Future Of Mobility Applications And Tools That Drive Service Performance
About Field Service East:
Field Service East is the leading service and support event. Attracting senior-level service and support professionals from 15 different manufacturing industries including Aerospace, Medical Device Manufacturing, Hi-Tech Electronic, Semi-Conductor and Capital Equipment, Construction, Automotive, Telecommunications Equipment, Energy, Industrial and Agricultural Equipment and more!
Why Attend a WBR Conference?
The WBR live conferencing model will allow you to build your network of peers who have similar challenges and exchange knowledge and best practices for meeting those challenges. If you would care to share your priority issues and key expectations for your service organization for Q4 2011 thru 2012, we’ll undertake to introduce you to peers onsite who are working towards similar outcomes and have successes to share in the same areas.