The financial reference data community will be meeting to discuss key challenges in the global marketplace, will you be there?
Make sure you get in touch now to be involved with the biggest annual financial reference data event - FIMA
.With data moving to a top priority in Tier 1 and 2 banks and leading asset management firms, FIMA 2013 is set to deliver on the challenges and issues these institutional clients need addressing. There is a great buzz amongst the vendor community as to how FIMA 2012 is going to be the event that they need to be present at to support the end user. There is a great need to contribute to helping shape the agenda and be seen as thought leaders in a competitive market place.
Over 280 Data Professionals gethered in New York at FIMA 2012 - Make sure your solution is easy for them to find in 2013!
FIMA 2013 is the only opportunity to present your solutions and showcase your brand to over 280 senior-level reference and market data management executives. If your business is to sell your product or solution to this niche market of top-level reference data managers, then contact Seth Evans at +1 (646) 200.7491 or email Seth.Evans@wbresearch.com now to get involved.
Sponsorship / Exhibition
Phone: +1 (646) 200.7491
Fax: +1 (212) 885.2733
3 reasons why FIMA offers you high ROI on your marketing spend
- Quality AND quantity: FIMA is a targeted, senior-level event with an emphasis on the quality of attendee as well as the quantity. We expect around 280 attendees, 200 of them senior data management professionals. This really represents the senior “financial reference data management club”. They ALL have specific interests in data solutions including vendor data, governance, data quality software, outsourcing, legal and strategic advice, as well as mobile solutions.
- Critical business insight: With financial institutions having to redesign their data strategies and considering that reference data has become indispensable to monitor systemic risk in the organisation, customers told us that it is more important than ever to have the furthest possible foresight to make the right decisions for their organisations. Nowhere else do you have the opportunity to hear from the key decision makers about where they are choosing their priorities and how they propose to overcome the challenges they are faced with. Often, the most useful insight comes from the Q&A at the end of presentations. What would you ask?
- Effective networking with customers: In contrast to many events where you struggle to find the right people and then win the time to do more than swap business cards, FIMA offers you the rare opportunity to access the highest level of decision maker AND have a proper conversation with them. The scheduled networking breaks and focused nature of our audience and exhibition means that our attendees don’t feel pressurised and so are far more willing to meet and explore possibilities. And, we know our customers very well and are often able to facilitate personal introductions which has been described recently as a “concierge tradeshow”.
What our audience is telling us
In April 2013, at a time where the industry has been hit by economic instability, FIMA was attended by over 280 of the most senior data managers proving that it is yet again, THE integral meeting for the reference data management community.
We conducted on-site research with the 280 data management professionals that attended FIMA.
- Over 41% of attendees had an annual budget of $1.5million to spend on external solutions
- A huge 78% of attendees mentioned that learning about new trends is the number one reason of attending FIMA
- 63% of attendees were planning to spend budget on Data Integration, 48% on Risk & Compliance, 33% on Securty Master Solutions, 26% on Market Data and 19% on Entity Data Solutions - Are these area's that you offer technology in?
Limited availability - Get in touch today
To find out how you can be involved with FIMA 2013, contact:
Phone: +1 (646) 200.7491
P.S., remember to get in touch early to secure the best position at FIMA 2013!