Why Sponsor Interlog 2013?
For 14 years, we have been helping our clients achieve important business goals – INTERLOG is the number one conference for solution providers looking to form an opinion on best practices and strategies in supply chain management. Conference sponsorships offer a wide range of benefits regardless the size of your company and the level of your current market presence, including thought leadership and branding opportunities.
1. Gain new Sales leads – INTERLOG conference delegates are an extremely focused group of people who are interested in learning about the newest solutions available for their business. By speaking and exhibiting at our conferences, your solution will be top of mind and you will gain a strong brand presence amongst the leaders in the aftermarket supply chain industry.
2. Launch new products or services - Draw attention to your products and brand by using the conference as a launch pad for new developments, products or services. With delegates and the media in attendance, new stories of interest always create a buzz.
3. Enter new markets- Exhibiting is one of the most cost and time effective ways of entering new markets. It is a great opportunity to research and network whilst gaining exposure to a new qualified database.
4. Build customer loyalty - Face to face contact at conferences and showing continued support of a market helps develop client loyalty as well as cementing your position as a continued presence.
5. Position your brand - Being seen at a leading industry event establishes a strong brand presence and creates an image of your company’s abilities and strength. Exhibiting at high level events creates a valuable impression as an industry leader.
Who will you meet:
Over 200 senior representatives from the discrete manufacturing industry including consumer electronics, medical devices, automotive and aerospace to discuss after sales strategies and processes, with key responsibilities in:
Click Here to Download Conference Highlights!
- Aftermarket Operations
- Aftermarket Service
- Reverse Logistics
- Global Logistics/Operations
- Service Parts/Supply Chain
- Customer Service
"The Interlog conference provides a nice blend of learning and networking opportunities. The program is well-structured, the sessions are informative, and the participants bring a wealth of expertise and enthusiasm to the discussions. Overall, a valuable experience."
Steven Nickel, VP IT Services and Customer Satisfaction, Sony Electronics
"Interlog Summer provides a great venue for manufacturers and service providers to either re establish connections and/or to entirely develop new contacts for new business opportunities and/or obtain ideas on how you can improve your services business."
Paul Tran, Senior Director Sales and Marketing, Comtek Computer Systems
"There is no comparison, Interlog is the single most informative place to gather and share information."
A J Phillips, Logistics Staff Analyst, Boeing
Click here for more expert reviews
About WBR the organisers of Interlog:
WBR is the world's biggest large-scale conference company and part of the PLS group, one of the world's leading providers of strategic business intelligence with 16 offices worldwide. Our conference divisions consistently out-perform their industry sector competitors on the quality of the events we produce and the relationships we nurture with both delegates and sponsors.
Every year over 10,000 senior executives from Fortune 1000 companies attend over 100 annual conferences – a true "Who's Who" of today's corporate world. From Automotive events in Bucharest to Logistics conferences in Arizona and Finance summits in Hong Kong, WBR is dedicated to exceeding the needs of its customers around the world.
In addition to our industry leading conferences, our professional services marketing division, WBR Digital, connects solution providers to their target audiences with year-round online branding and engagement lead generation campaigns.