Supply Chain Management Conference for Retail & FMCG
Connecting the Retail and FMCG supply chain community for over 15 years
As consumer trends show, e-commerce now plays a much larger role for retail companies. What is also interesting is how FMCG companies are also finding that increased online presence has allowed them to sell their products
directly to the end user. With these new changes the emphasis on an efficient supply chain to support demand has never been higher. More than ever before it has become vital that both FMCG and retail companies optimize
their supply chains to support growth through the online market place.
At LogiCon 2014 you will have the chance to gain vital intelligence to support your logistics strategies.
Request more information at email@example.com
Key benefits of the 2014 conference include:
- Learn how you can optimize you supply chain to support e-commerce strategies
- Hear from a range of online retailers on how you can work with your suppliers to develop online offers
- Discuss and debate your supply chain plans with the leading FMCG and Retail companies during round table sessions
- Get actionable takes aways for you to implement back in your office
- Successfully make the transition from pockets of collaboration to collaboration throughout the end to end supply chain by delivering tangible impact, return and delivery on cost
Attendees of LogiCon include