Then Make Sure You Reserve The “Virtual Conference” Today:
Presentations, Discussions & Debates Captured On CD-ROM
Whilst nothing surpasses the value of face to face interaction, knowledge sharing and business development opportunities at conferences, the “Virtual Conference” enables you to capture all the detail, facts and figures of the presentations and learn at your own pace. It also means that if you miss any of the presentations while you are networking or attending a dual session, you won't miss any of the content. Furthermore, you can share your learnings with your team when you're back at the office, accelerating global best-practice.
The Virtual Conference is the ultimate reference and take-home training tool and is quite simply, the next best thing to being at the conference in person.
What is the Virtual Conference?
The Virtual Conference offers you a complete package; for each session you will receive a full audio recording alongside a copy of the speakers’ presentation slides. It includes:
- Keynote addresses
- Conference presentations and case studies
- Panel debates
- Question and answer sessions
- All break-out groups and stream sessions
- Chairman's summaries and conference conclusions
- Copies of speaker slides
- Video presentations (where applicable)
What Are The Benefits?
- Be a part of the conference even if your diary doesn't permit you to be there in person
- Discuss the highlights of the entire event with your wider team at the office
- Use the Virtual Conference as a long-term in-house training tool
- Enable your company to keep on top of industry developments, opportunities and competitive insight
- Capture the detail of all the conference streams and breakouts if you're in another session or networking
- Eliminate the need to write pages of notes when you're at the conference
- Keep a permanent record of annual industry analysis
- Share new ideas with your colleagues, business partners and stakeholders
- Whether you're at your desk, in a meeting, in an airport lounge or just working from home, the Virtual Conference enables you to listen to the conference any time, any place
How does it work?
Simply load the CD-ROM and you can access the entire conference proceedings or individual sessions as required. So that you can benefit from the full event experience, PowerPoint slides are linked to the audio recording of the conference. Alternatively, you can capture data from specific slides or simply listen to the presentations.
How much does it cost?
The Virtual Conference can be purchased for only £199 for attendees and £299 for non attendees.
All prices exclude UK VAT .
To purchase your Virtual Conference CD, please visit the event registration page.
If you are interested in buying CD-ROMs from any of the other conferences in the series, then we will be able to offer you a special discount. Simply call us on +44 (0)20 7368 9465 or email us quoting "Virtual Conference Series".
The Virtual Conference will soon be available in a new downloadable format, enabling you to catch up on the conference when you're on the move! If you'd like to be the first to sign up to receive this, then email us today!