Mobile Shopping 2013
Choosing The Right Platforms To Reach Your Customer At The Right Time
Mobile Shopping Delivers Solutions To Your Top Pain Points:
- Omnichannel. Providing true value in a time of shifting expectation to meet the needs of the new-generation shopper.
- Mobile ROI. Measuring incremental revenue at a time of website redesign and experimentation.
- Responsive Design. Developing a consistent user experience in the three screen world; where are we headed and does it make sense for your organization?
- Merging Online & Offline. Moving the eCommerce experience instore now that shopping is increasingly happening on both sides of the counter.
- HTML5 & Native Apps. Capitalizing on both to deliver cost effective content and de-anchor the desktop based understanding of the web world.
- Tracking. Tightening our understanding of traffic flow, click through rates and average orders to increase purchases overall.
- High Impact Mobile Marketing. Creating and sharing content that is so compelling that customers will invite brands onto their screen over a sustained period of time.
- Mobile Payments. Establishing the use case & business model for next-generation payments.
Why Attend Mobile Shopping?
- An agenda focused on core mobile strategy and the latest omnichannel challenges, with demonstrative solutions and actionable content for 2014 and beyond
- 50+ expert digital speakers, including 40 new speakers (compared to 2012) to benchmark and validate your own mobile strategy against
- A senior-level meeting of minds focused on choosing the right platform to reach your customer at the right time
- Meet and interact with 150+ VPs, Directors and managers who face the same challenges and seek similar outcomes in overcoming them
- 40+ sessions of workshop discussions, panels and case study presentations to hear new digital perspectives from across multiple household brands and retailers
Hear from 50+ Expert Digital Speakers Including:
Arthur AginHead of Mobile eCommerceAmtrak
Jay LeeSr. Director, Product DevelopmentESPN Digital Media
Tim McCauleyDirector, Mobile CommerceWalgreens
Sean BartlettDirector, Mobile Strategy & PlatformsLowe’s
Donna BedfordGlobal SEO LeadLenovo