The Mobile Shopping Marketplace provides delegates with the opportunity to observe demonstrations and evaluate mobile commerce solutions. The Mobile Marketplace features companies that provide innovative tools, technologies, and services to help delegates improve their mobile commerce strategies and marketing initiatives.
The Solutions Zone
No matter how you slice it, face-to-face interaction is a critical tool to help your business build ongoing, mutually beneficial relationships. Relationships that will drive your profits up. When you have a service or product that clients have to see to believe, in person meetings are key to making the short list. The Mobile Shopping program is structured to give your company extended face time with prospective clients to lay the groundwork for partnerships. Because we understand that real trust comes after hours of eye contact and conversation. And often, it all ends with a handshake over a cold beverage.
Why Mobile Shopping Is The Leading Forum To Invest Your Precious Marketing Dollars:
Full exposure to highly qualified conference attendees comprised of senior level executives responsible for their company’s strategy:
- You gain direct access to the senior decision makers leading the way in service and support.
- Informal and formal sessions, breakouts, roundtables, panel discussions, one-on-one meetings, cocktail receptions... Indeed, that makes for a ton of mingling and idea sharing!
- Tailor-made sponsorship packages enabling you to competitively position your company in the way YOU want to. Opportunity to promote your brand and align it with the other industry leaders participating in the conference.
- Increased flow of traffic through the solutions zone during breakfast, coffee breaks, and receptions. Mobile Shopping guarantees a reduced vendor to delegate ratio, meaning far more visibility and cachet than any tradeshow can give your services.
Who Will You Meet At Mobile Shopping 2013?
You will have the opportunity to interact with those with the following job titles relevant to mobile - CMO, CTO, CIO, SVP, VP and Director of:
- Mobile Commerce
- Mobile Marketing and Advertising
- Mobile Strategy
- Mobile Payments
- Emerging Technologies
- Web/ Online Marketing
- Digital Media
- Consumer Products
- Customer Experience
- Customer Self Service
- Web Design & Development
- Customer Loyalty
- Business Development
As Mobile Shopping Summit is not a tradeshow, there will only be a limited number of booths and sponsorship opportunities available. For sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please contact the sponsorship manager below.