Defense Maintenance & Sustainment 2013 Key Objectives Included
- Examine and Embrace DoD Directives on How to Reduce Costs While Effectively Maintaining and Sustaining Weapon Systems
- Adopt Innovative Approaches for Improving Acquisition Agency Support to the Sustainment Community
- Optimize Efficiencies and Sustainment Processes Through Public-Private Partnerships
- Explore the Impact of Performing Preventive vs. Predictive vs. Corrective Maintenance on the Total Life Cycle Management of Military Equipment
- Analyze and Implement Next-Generation Maintenance and Sustainment Tactics and Tools Utilized by Top Sustainment Programs
- Overcome Challenges to CBM Implementation and Adoption Via Proven Practical Solutions
- Assess the Criticality of Enhancing PBL Metrics for Materiel Availability, Aircraft Availability and Reduction of Total Ownership Costs
- Understand the Future Direction of the DMS Roadmap for the New Defense Strategy
Why Attend Defense Maintenance & Sustainment:
In the current budget environment we are all tasked with getting more out of our existing platforms, technologies and systems. More uptime, fewer breakdowns, but done cost effectively and efficiently.
- How can we work most effectively with our industry partners to ensure that our equipment is maintained and ready to use when needed?
- How can we ensure that the equipment used in Iraq is coming back to be fixed for use wherever it may be next needed?
- How are strategies like Condition-Based Maintenance and Prognostic Maintenance changing the landscape for Sustainment and Maintenance professionals?
- How can you use predictive maintenance to reduce cost and reduce downtime?
You’ll find the answers at DMS 2014. This event is brought to you by the creators of Defense Logistics.
Email our Program Director, Shamara Ray, at 646-200-7447 or email email@example.com with your program & speaker suggestions for the 2014 event!
Interested in sponsorship and exhibition opportunities at Defense Maintenance 2014? Contact our Sponsorship Director, Wil Carter at 646-200-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Defense Maintenance & Sustainment is clearly one training event you cannot afford to miss this year! Email email@example.com for updates or book online now!
Why Attend a WBR Event?
The WBR live training model will allow you to build your network of peers who have similar challenges and exchange knowledge and best practices for meeting those challenges. Each day includes high-level strategic briefings from agency and department leadership as well as operational-level case studies of programs and initiatives that have been successfully implemented in other Defense and Federal offices.