Day 1 - Engagement
We start out with a discussion between an agency, marketing and procurement executive each sharing what they bring to the table, what they aim to achieve and what hinders them – so we get it all out in the open. We’ve also invited a procurement and marketing executive from Intel to share how their engagement and collaboration has effectively progressed. And then we start with a deep dive into the daily challenges you face through a series of roundtable discussions, such as how to articulate the value proposition and achievements of procurement’s involvement to both the CMO and CFO.
Day 2 – Agencies
In the early AM, mature organizations are invited to join the breakfast boardroom meeting focused on consolidating marketing across BUs and geographies. Bill Duggan from ANA shares to top ten challenges in successful marketing/procurement/agency engagements followed by a top agency CPO perspective on marketing procurement. Roundtable discussions tackle a number of agency-related challenges such as how to consolidate agency roster and procurement processes that add value for both client and agency.
Day 3 – Digital & Tech
We start out by discussing developments in consumer behavior and how this affects the marketing category going forward followed by a deep dive into ‘big ticket ideas’: How will technology change marketing going forward? We then discuss how to apply smart procurement principles to the new media frontier, digital metrics and KPIs, the impact of marketing digitalization – and required adjustments for marketing, IT and procurement; new technology and spend patterns
What differentiates this event program?!?
You mean, besides it being a digital & marketing services procurement event? It’s all about bringing the right executives together, within an interactive format and an intimate setting – sharing practical insights to advance marketing, procurement and agency collaboration and work processes. Here’s how:
- The general sessions provide you with an industry framework …
- However, the program is mostly in hands-on workshop format lead by industry experts to enhance your marketing procurement skill-set
- With the right dosage of roundtables as well to allow for ample interaction between all participants
- Match-making meetings, round robin and technology spotlight sessions to help profile key service provider and agency differentiators (and attendees can use on online meeting scheduling tool to have one-on-one meetings at the event as well) – saving you weeks of RFP research and enhance your ability to network with fellow attendees you really wish to meet
- The program is color coded based on marketing procurement maturity levels and some sessions are exclusively designated as procurement or marketing ONLY to allow for learning within an ‘intimate/private’ setting
ABOUT PROCURECON for Digital and Marketing Services
Now in it’s 14th year, the ProcureCon series of events was pleased to launch the first of its kind event focusing on the Procurement and Marketing collaboration.
In November 2012, ProcureCon for Digital & Marketing Services brought together over 120 senior level Procurement, Marketing and eCommerce Executives from retail, CPG and major BTB organizations to design best-in-class, collaborative practices to source, purchase and manage Marketing & Digital Services.
To join the event in 2013 - secure your seat today! Call 1-888-6012 or book online
WHY ATTEND A WBR CONFERENCE?
The WBR live conferencing model will allow you to build your network with your peers and the exchange of business knowledge and best practices. If you would care to share your priority issues and key expectations for your procurement function for Q4 2012 thru 2013, we’ll undertake to introduce you to peers onsite who are working towards similar outcomes and have successes to share in the same areas.
Each conference day includes moderated practitioners-only breakfast meetings and invitation-only executive boardroom luncheons focused around key industry challenges. Request your participation during the event registration process.
Featured 2012 Speakers:
- Holli Levine
Associate Director, Integrated Marketing Services Procurement
- Donald C. Lee
Manager Category Sourcing Marketing & Advertising
The Walt Disney Company
- Ron Jensen
Director of Financial Synergies
- Mariann Coleman
Director of Agency Management
- Nancy TiranDirector, Marketing & Media Strategic Sourcing
- Adam Boal
VP Promotional Purchasing