ProcureCon Europe 2013, Europe’s largest gathering of procurement leaders will gather once again in November to discuss, debate and find solutions to their procurement strategies, challenges, and methods. With over 60 industry expert speakers over 4 insightful days, this is the only procurement conference you will need to attend this year to help you meet your objectives.
This year’s ProcureCon Europe is guaranteed to be bigger and better than ever before with new content, speakers, formats and also a brand new location!
Neil BradfordHead of ProcurementSainsbury's
Fabienne LesbrosCPOBrivtic Soft Drinks
Remko van HoekHead of ProcurementPwC
David WylieGroup Procurement DirectorCentrica
Benefits of attending:
- Exclusive case studies and insights from brand new speakers discussing the hottest topics in this sector, including their successful procurement strategies on how to manage spend better
- Cut your costs effectively and increase working capital in order to respond to market pressures
- 4 days of unique content covering all of your procurement challenges and opportunities from SRM to risk analysis
- Live debates and interviews with industry experts - draw your own conclusions from their verdicts to make an impact on your cost cutting strategy when you go back to the office
- Drill down into the topics which are most relevant to you and get current information on how your peers are dealing with the challenges you face
PLUS… unmissable networking opportunities:
- 30+ hours of networking, learning and listening to how your peers have been successful in cost cutting
- Interactive formats, including interviews, round tables, workshops and masterclasses allowing you to discuss, debate and learn from different groups of professionals
- Network with over 300 of your procurement peers in an informal setting with numerous round table discussions to join throughout the event to help you form key working relationships and hear what your peers have to say about specific topics.
- 20% increase in CPO speakers and attendees, allowing you to network and benchmark at the highest level
- Network with your peers in an informal setting at our drinks and networking reception