The financial services procurement community is under increasing amounts of pressure as lack of growth, tougher regulatory control and changing customer demands drive the need to improve efficiencies, reduce costs and promote innovation.
Banking, investment management and insurance companies looking to them as key sources of differentiation and competitive advantage, which is why we’ve designed a highly focused and relevant programme to address their challenges.
If you are a solutions provider, we are now finalising the agenda with industry partners and project leaders. We are only working with limited partners so if you don't want to miss out on this opportunity to shape ProcureCon Financial Services 2012, get involved today.
Contact Lizzie Fox, Commercial Director for further details
How ProcureCon FS will serve the financial services community
Senior procurement professionals from retail and investment banks, fund and investment management companies and insurance companies will meet discuss the procurement issues impacting their vertical and the solutions on offer to overcome their biggest challenges.
Find out more about our audience now
What expertise can you give them to help:
- Make a positive impact on their bottom line through better management of their cost base
- Reduce operational and compliance risk as well as managing risk when moving into emerging markets
- Demonstrate their ability to impact the top-line and influence the board by being more influential in the decisions that affect their customers
- Change engagement models to gain internal buy-in from their stakeholders
If you have a solution, we want to hear from you. Contact Lizzie today to discuss your involvement
Hear what our participants have to say about ProcureCon events
How will you benefit from getting involved?
ProcureCon Financial Services 2012 is the only event in Europe where procurement leaders within the finance sector can learn, network and benchmark on high level strategy within their industry and thought-leaders recognise the valuable opportunities this brings.
You will gain unrivalled insight into the priorities of this audience, helping you to:
- Uncover innovative ways to engage with your target financial services procurement customers early in the process and as deeply as possible
- Overcome the difficulties you have getting infront of CPOs in financial services
- Understand the current and future requirements and needs of CPOs in financial services
- Engage with CPO’s in financial services and keeping up to date on their projects
- Stay up to date with key procurement personnel to avoid the long sales process and potential lost contracts when management changes
- Maximise time and money resources by meeting a high volume of prospects in 1 room over 2 days