Benchmark against your direct competitors & hear how to innovate, reduce operational risks & lower costs
5 key reasons to attend:
- Europe's only dedicated procurement meeting for the financial sector, step back from the day-to-day and focus on the critical, strategic issues you need to address NOW
- In-depth market research – over 50 interviews conducted over 2 months with senior procurement professionals across Europe and the US, to develop an agenda that tackles and solves your challenges
- Over 100 senior procurement practitioners on site from retail and investment banks, fund & investment management and insurance companies
- 15 hours of highly focused content and networking - benchmark, strategise and identify new business partners through panel debates, roundtables, speed networking, breaks and drinks receptions
- 15+ speakers from leading financial institutions covering practical insights and implementation case studies to improve efficiencies, reduce costs and promote innovation to create a point of differentiation and competitive advantage
In an environment characterised by lack of growth, tougher regulatory controls, changing customer demands and the financial markets contracting and consolidating, CEOs and CFOs are increasingly looking towards finance procurement professionals, within banking, investment management and insurance companies, to improve efficiencies, reduce costs and promote innovation to create a point of differentiation and competitive advantage.
As the face of financial companies change, financial procurement teams are under the spotlight to understand market and company driven concerns and employ finance procurement solutions to help solve them.
ProcureCon Financial Services will deliver a high-level, two day conference focusing only on the strategic issues for senior financial procurement professionals.
You told us that your business is different and facing specific challenges and you’re walking away with an incomplete picture from general procurement events, so we listened and developed a finance procurement programme just for you
Hear industry leaders from all realms of the financial procurement community, presenting best practice case studies and discussing what should be done to get best in class in terms of people, pricing, technology and processes. Drawing onProcureCon’s global expertise, it will be an opportunity to hear candid insight, challenges faced and lessons learnt in procuring within our own sector. Benchmark against your competitors, take away top tips and proven to work solutions to improve their processes to get to or stay at the top of your game, whilst reacting to changing needs of the business and the financial market.
As Europe’s only dedicated finance procurement meeting, this really is your chance to step back from the day-to-day and focus on the critical, strategic issues you need to address. Don’t be left behind.
Hear financial procurement case studies from leading CPOs from within the financial services sector