5 Reasons You Should Attend This Conference
- Ensure Your Suppliers Can Keep Pace With Increasingly Complex Supply Needs
- Find New Ways To Sustainably Reduce SG&A Spend To Free Up Capital
- Create Processes To Drive Business Excellence, Improve Metrics & C-Suite Reporting
- Build A More Relevant, Proactive Procurement Team & Organization
- You'll Cover All Important Aspects of Modern Indirect Procurement:
- Obtaining Executive Backing, Organizational Alignment and Resources
- Enterprise-Deep Spend Influence, Stakeholder Engagement and Vendor Management
- Consistent Procurement Processes and Expanded Procurement Value
About ProcureCon Indirect East:
Now in it's 15th year, the ProcureCon series of events is pleased to come to Charlotte, NC for its flagship indirect Procurement event.
Now in it's 15th year, the ProcureCon series of events was pleased to come to Charlotte, NC for its flagship indirect Procurement event.
ProcureCon Indirect helps you keep procurement relevant in the midst of sea changes in economy and corporate focus.
Ensure procurement does not become an impediment to progress but a key driver of supply availability & continuity, business excellence and working capital for R&D investment and
tightly managed growth.
Secure your seat today! Call 1-888-6012 or book online
Why Attend a WBR Conference?
The WBR live conferencing model will allow you to build your network with your peers and the exchange of business knowledge and best practices. If you would care to share your priority issues and key expectations for your procurement function for Q4 2012 thru 2013, we'll undertake to introduce you to peers onsite who are working towards similar outcomes and have successes to share in the same areas.
Each conference day includes moderated practitioners-only breakfast meetings and invitation-only executive boardroom luncheons focused around key industry challenges. Request your participation during the event registration process.
Key discussions in 2013 include:
"Risk & Regulations are Top of Mind – Managing compliance and contract legalities are very complex and time consuming. Where do you draw the line?"
"The Economy is Worrying – We'll have to crack down on costs again if we have another dip, but how do you balance that with strategic value creation? They seem counter intuitive"
"Getting the Right Talent Remains Tough – Maximizing skill-sets, talent integration, acquisition, retention, succession planning; it's never ending"
"Balancing Limited Resources – What's the best way to handle increasing requests and how involved should procurement be? Perhaps consider a PM, CoE or lite model; We can't add value to all projects"