ProcureCon Indirect 2012 Pricing
* Service Provider Pass Includes Happy Hour at 5pm on Febr. 13, and all general sessions and activities on Febr. 14 & 15
**Service Providers are suppliers rewarded for offering their knowledge, support, technology, tools and services to procurement practitioners.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration. Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received and may be subject to cancellation. No Two Discounts may be combined.
- See below for Delegate Substitutions And Cancellation Policy
- To secure your team discount contact Bill Penney at 1-866-691-7771or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Team discounts must be booked and paid for at the same time. Team discounts do not apply to sponsoring or
- exhibiting companies or non manufacturers.
- All discounts are taken off the full conference price. No two discounts or offers can be combined.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration. Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received and may be subject to cancellation
WBR Cancellation, Postponement and Substitution Policy
- You may substitute delegates at any time by providing reasonable advance notice to WBR.
- For any cancellations received in writing not less than eight (8) days prior to the conference, you will receive a 90% credit to be used at another WBR conference which must occur within one year from the date of issuance of such credit. An administration fee of 10% of the contract fee will be retained by WBR for all permitted cancellations. No credit will be issued for any cancellations occurring within seven (7) days (inclusive) of the conference.
- In the event that WBR cancels an event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another WBR event to be mutually agreed with WBR, which must occur within one year from the date of cancellation.
- In the event that WBR postpones an event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend in on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another WBR event to be mutually agreed with WBR, which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
- Except as specified above, no credits will be issued for cancellations. There are no refunds given under any circumstances.
- WBR is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. WBR shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, WBR reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.