ProcureCon Healthcare 2013: Pharmaceutical Procurement Strategy Event
Hear how to improve operational, transparency and execution capabilities to lower costs in sourcing and procurement and benchmark against your direct competitors
ProcureCon Healthcare 2013 is Europe's premier procurement conference for CPOs working in the healthcare sector (pharmaceuticals, generics, medical devices & biotechnology).
Attendees spend time at the event to benchmark on high level strategy within their industry. By registering for the conference you meet with and learn from the best procurement minds in the healthcare sector to receive the necessary tools and execution capabilities needed to bring the procurement function in line with business needs.
By registering this week you will network with and benchmark on direct and indirect procurement issues and discuss top-level strategies and solutions with your peers in the healthcare sector across 2 value-packed days. To find out how you will benchmark and who you will meet view the agenda below.
|VIEW THE CONFERENCE AGENDA|| |
Click here to request the finalised conference programme for ProcureCon Healthcare 2013 for the most complete agenda and list of participants.
Take advantage of our early bird offer and save £150 on the standard ticket rate. Register online or call the booking hotline on +44 (0)20 7368 9465 (ask for Saima Qureshi).
Offer ends midnight Friday 1st March 2013.
|Invest two days of your time and receive all these benefits:|
- Consolidate your supplier base and create strategic relationships with your suppliers
- Learn latest best practice in outsourcing and effectively prioritise locations for pharmaceutical outsourcing and off-shoring
- Build efficient supplier management models to generate supplier enabled innovation
- Reduce costs by achieving robust governance of the supply base
- Build the necessary relationships between procurement and its internal stakeholders to achieve the maximum level of cost-cutting possible
- Manage risk and ensure assurance of supply in direct procurement
- Put indirect procurement at the heart of the business agenda
Key speakers at the event:
| ||Friedhelm Felten, Chief Procurement Officer, Merck will be part of a panel, sharing his thoughts on the roadmap for healthcare procurement 2020 - what will the healthcare companies of the future look like? || ||Jean-Yves Rotte-Geoffroy, Senior Vice President Procurement and Chief Procurement Officer,GSK will share his perspectives on procurement within the healthcare sector|
Paula Gildert, Head of Development Strategic Sourcing, Novartis will be part of a panel, sharing her thoughts on creating practical strategies to deliver procurement best practice in a challenging macro-economic environment and changing healthcare market
| ||Martin Dolezel, Senior Director Global Procurement and Operations, Europe, Middle East and Africa Lead, Pfizer will present a case study on how indirect procurement takes place within Pfizer|
- Friedhelm Felten, Chief Procurement Officer, Merck Group
- Trevor Jones, Director, Allergan Inc
- Paula Gildert, Head of Development Strategic Sourcing, Novartis
- Jari Kaunisto, Purchasing and Logistics Director, Orion Corporation
- Jonathan Haywood, Regional Category Manager, Abbott Laboratories
- Ashley Readshaw, CPO, Astrazeneca
- Vasco Marcal Grilo, VP and Chief Procurement Officer, Janssen EMEA
- Mark Hollison, Procurement Director, Napp Pharmaceuticals
- Sammy Rashed, Global Head of Productivity Strategy and PMO, Novartis