5 expert-led roundtable debates to discuss and digest fresh insights on the key issues affecting the CPO function:
- Top down directive to cut costs, manage demand and leverage spend effectively
- How to manage, mitigate or use risk to deliver value to your business
- Supplier relationship management to drive top line impact
- Leverage a truly global procurement structure
- Procurement outsourcing and category outsourcing
Contact us to request the very latest agenda Click here to find out who else is attending
You may be asking ‘what's new this year?
Last year, we had a packed room and question after question came for our keynote presenters and panellists who delivered ‘real’ examples of procurement optimisation and best practice. So this year, we have hand-selected two speakers and five panellists known for their progressive work in the sector and asked them to be candid and share what really drives their procurement organisations and how they are dealing with the current economic and business pressures. Expect lively Q&A sessions!
We have also changed the format of the day so you attend roundtable sessions and discuss problems with your peers, in between the presentations and panel sessions, so come armed with problems to discuss and brainstorm solutions with the top minds in your field. There won’t be any time for ‘um’s’ and ‘ar’s’, or generic points of discussion, your time is important and the sessions have been designed to extract maximum value, to network, discuss best practice and benchmark with the leading European CPOs across industries, in one room for one day only.
Under Chatham House Rule, this is a unique opportunity to hear candid insight from 80 other C-Level procurement executives across industries on the challenges they face and a chance to dig deep into the most fundamental strategic sourcing and purchasing management issues that concern you.
Click here to find out who else is attending
Topics for discussion and debate:
• How to encourage innovation in the supplier base for co-development of product and service offerings for top line growth
• How is the role of the CPO changing - examining what capabilities will bring procurement to next level
• Transforming the procurement organisation to be focused on optimising the customer experience
• Ambition, capability and teamwork; three key factors that enable successful purchasing
• Extracting value from key relationships - effective engagement with internal stakeholders
• Sustainable sourcing - processes deployed and how to engage with key stakeholders for the future?