The Solutions Zone
No matter how you slice it, face-to-face interaction is a critical tool to help your business build ongoing, mutually beneficial relationships. Relationships that will drive your profits up. When you have a service or product that clients have to see to believe, in person meetings are key to making the short list. The SCMchem program is structured to give your company extended face time with prospective clients to lay the groundwork for partnerships. Because we understand that real trust comes after hours of eye contact and conversation. And often, it all ends with a handshake over a cold beverage.
Why SCMchem Is The Leading Forum To Invest Your Precious Marketing Dollars
Full exposure to highly qualified conference attendees comprised of senior level executives responsible for their company’s strategy:
- You gain direct access to the senior decision makers leading the way in service and support.
- Informal and formal sessions, breakouts, roundtables, panel discussions, one-on-one meetings, cocktail receptions... Indeed, that makes for a ton of mingling and idea sharing!
- Tailor-made sponsorship packages enabling you to competitively position your company in the way YOU want to. Opportunity to promote your brand and align it with the other industry leaders participating in the conference.
- Increased flow of traffic through the solutions zone during breakfast, coffee breaks, and receptions. SCMchem guarantees a reduced vendor to delegate ratio, meaning far more visibility and cachet than any tradeshow can give your services.
Who Will You Meet At SCMchem?
At SCMchem you will have the opportunity to interact with those with the following job titles:
- VP Supply Chain/ Logistics
- Global Supply Chain Director
- Strategic Sourcing Director
- Logistics Director
- Group Supply Chain Director
- E-Business Director
- Logistics Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Demand Chain Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sourcing Manager
- VP Transportation
- Director of Distribution
- Operations Director
As SCMchem is not a tradeshow, there will only be a limited number of booths and sponsorship opportunities available. For sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please contact the sponsorship manager below.
Feedback From Our Previous SCMchem Sponsors:
- "I have already told my corporate events team to put a line-item into next year’s budget since we do plan to attend and sponsor again next year. Your team did a fantastic job with the venue and speakers; it was all a very professional event."
- Elinor Price, Director Product Marketing Chemicals, AspenTech
- "This is always a very relevant conference for us and a great opportunity to strengthen and cultivate relationships in the chemical industry, as well as with other solution providers” & “As a solutions provider to the chemical industry, this is the most relevant event we attend each year"
-Steve Wallace, Industry Relations Manager, WAM Systems
- "Best forum for meeting and conducting informal discussions with chemical supply chain executives to better understand trends in the chemical industry"
-Ed Hildebrandt, SVP, Chemlogix
For those solution providers looking to increase your messaging to stay top of mind with our audience contact WBR Digital and David Matthews at 646-200-7546 or email@example.com. WBR Digital is the professional services marketing arm of WBR, created to provide year round lead generation and nurturing campaigns.