SCMchem 2013: North America’s Only Forum For Chemical Supply Chain Manufacturers
BE SUPPLY CHAIN SMART
SCMchem is a must attend for all those striving to optimize their Chemical Supply Chain. Running since 2002, formerly as LogiChem, SCMchem is the only Chemical Supply Chain event for senior-level executives in all of North America.
In a volatile economy, senior-level supply chain executives are in need of a forum which outlines trends, strategies and tactics on gaining total visibility into their supply chains and brings together executives from all sides of the supply chain to network and share lessons learned in managing complex supply networks.
Leverage The Experiences Of Leading Chemical Supply Chain And Logistics Executives To Benchmark, Innovate And Improve Performance On:
- Closing error gaps in your forecasting
- Tackling supply chain volatility while delivering increased performance and customer satisfaction
- Translating data to itemized, actionable information at operational levels of analysis
- Becoming proactive on compliance and regulatory issues affecting your supply chain
- Developing a sustainability plan for improving your supply chain
- Effectively training and investing in your workforce
“SCMchem is an excellent forum for sharing excellent practices, staying current on supply chain developments and interacting with professionals with common interests"
Dave Gleason, Sr. Director, American Chemistry Council
“very good conference – one of the best I’ve attended”
Cathy Budd, Supply Chain Director, Dow