How To Connect with Soldier Systems Decision Makers
Breaking News: PEO Soldier confirms who will speak at Soldier Technology US. View the updated agenda here
The slow economic recovery and sequestration is causing uncertainty.
And, government decision-makers have had travel and event attendance restricted making it harder to connect, gain information and get decisions.
Here’s how you can respond.
Feedback from over 85 discussions with industry is that they are struggling to connect with senior military decision-makers and requirements-setters at meetings.
What's the solution?
Soldier Technology Meeting and Exhibition is a Training and Development meeting enabling military and industry to connect.
See exactly who you will connect with by viewing the list of soldier systems experts attending.
To do this the meeting will gather 100 US government decision-makers and requirements-setters - there are already 86 confirmed to date.
To ensure a high-quality, high value military audience we're working closely with DASA (Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army) to ensure all relevant commands receive access to this essential training and development meeting, something larger forums are not able to achieve in the current climate.
In short, at the highest levels Soldier Technology is viewed as a useful and valuable meeting place for Army to engage industry. partners.
To see exactly who you will connect with, view the list of the soldier systems decision-makers
Agencies and initiatives you’ll meet and hear about include:
- Maneuver Center of Excellence (MCoE) – Squad Overmatch (program worth $800)
- Network Integration Evaluation 13.2 (NIE)
- ENVG 3
- Power - Rapid Acquisition Requirement
- ISSP (Canada)
- Marine Expeditionary Rifle Squad (MERS)
- Battlefield Airmen
- Access hard-to-reach decision makers steering future of squad equipment procurement
- ID new faces responsible for setting requirements/buying as leadership changes
- Generate new leads in one of the first Army-attended forums in 2013.
View exactly how you'll benefit from the meeting
- ID affordable ways to fill capability gaps as part of Squad Modernization
- Communicate your latest requirements and lessons learned to industry
- ID lighter weight products to reduce the burden
See exactly how you'll benefit from this training and development meeting
See What You Will Learn - View The Meeting Video
Watch Soldier Technology Video Interviews: