The Asian platform where investors and hedge funds convene to address urgent industry challenges such as attracting capital, mitigating risk and achieving absolute returns in volatile markets. Network while gaining the latest global industry updates - all in the convenience of one day out of the office.
About Hedge Funds Trading and Investments
This year, Hedge Funds Trading & Investments with incisive discussions on raising capital, long/short trading strategies, technology platforms and risk processes, attracted an audience of 100+ participants, mostly from the buy-side market in Asia-Pacific.
Hedge Funds Trading & Investment brings together investors, hedge funds and service providers to discuss key issues such as attracting capital, managing the impact of regulation, having a robust risk management framework, creating a cost effective infrastructure to support trading activities and more.
Key topics being discussed this year
- Attracting capital – Adapting to the evolving investor landscape
- Understanding the role of Hedge Funds in an investor’s portfolio in ensuring superior returns amidst global uncertainty
- Exploiting investment and trading opportunities available in a volatile climate to achieve returns
- Examining the impact of current and proposed regulations on hedge funds and understanding the effects on trading
- Building a strong risk management framework for internal trading management and external communication
- Creating a cost effective infrastructure to support trading activities
Now entering its 4th year, Hedge Funds Trading and Investments 2012 has established itself as the must-attend hedge fund conference in Singapore.
For more information please contact Andrew Thake at +65 6408 9210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.