Why TradeTech Asia is a Must Attend Event
TradeTech Asia is the region’s largest trading and technology conference, bringing together over 500 senior equity trading and technology professionals.
With over 70% of the audience from a buy-side, broker or an exchange, TradeTech is unrivalled in its ability to uncover, debate and determine where the industry is heading. Year after year it has convinced Asia’s most senior trading and technology decision makers to leave their desks for two days each November.
Tackle your most pressing challenges including:
- Rethinking the equity trading model
- Mastering multi-asset class trading
- Best practice for trading Asia’s emerging markets
- New approaches to sourcing liquidity
- The Rise of Agency Broking
- Smart Order Routing
Request the 2014 Agenda
Industry Leaders Speaking at TradeTech Asia Included:
Global Head of Trading, Allianz Global Investors
Global Head of Trading, SSGA
Head of Equity Dealing, Asia Pacific Aberdeen Asset mgmt. Asia
Manager - Investment Operations, Tata Asset Management
Senior Manager - Equities Trading, Quoniam Asset Management
Head of Operations & Technology, Nikko Asset Management Asia
Chief Trader - Asset Management Division,Resona Bank
Head of Asian Trading,PIMCO
Benefits of Attending TradeTech Asia
- Network with your peers at both a local and global level – we secure a pan-Asian buy side audience to ensure you receive a true cross-Asian perspective
- Meet the Global Heads of Trading from SSGA, Allianz Global Investors, Invesco, BNP Paribas Investment Partners, Nikko Asset Management and over 150 more – enabling you to discuss your challenges with senior professionals with over US$6 trillion in AUM!
- Connect with Asia’s leading buy-side traders and brokers in just 2 days as they debate which countries’ regulatory and exchange environments are the most conducive to doing business
- We deliberately focus on attracting traders from the top 100 buy-side firms that trade Asia by AUM, so that you meet only the biggest and most powerful collection of Asian traders ever assembled at a single conference
- Learn from speakers who truly understand the challenges you are facing – we have already confirmed over 60 technology heads to speak from the buy side, brokers and exchanges with experts from RBS, Singapore Exchange, Goldman Sachs, PIMCO and many more
- From our research and your feedback we will take a deep dive into dark pools and aggregator usage in Asia with industry experts, so you can better understand in what markets and under what circumstances you should be trading in the dark
- 3 streams on each day enable you to structure and tailor an agenda which meets your individual educational and learning needs
- For Heads of Trading – don’t miss our closed door Heads of Trading Buy-Side Summit on 20th November – whether it’s TCAs, IOIs or managing FX costs, this is an invaluable opportunity to join your peers for an honest and strictly confidential discussion
2013 Speakers Included:
|Leading Buy-Side Traders|
|Derek McCole |
Head of Equity Dealing, Asia Pacific
Aberdeen Asset mgmt. Asia
|Tim Bruenjes |
Head of Asian Trading
|Takashi Hiratsuka |
Chief Trader, Asset mgmt. Division
|Linus Ong |
Blue Crest Capital mgmt.
|Viresh Joshi |
Assistant V.P - Chief Trader Equity
Axis Asset mgmt.
|Catalin Burlacu |
Portfolio Manager & Trader
Maiora Asset mgmt.
|Senior Buy Side|
|Todd Prado |
Global Head of Equity Trading
First State Investments
|Richard Coulstock |
Head of Asian Trading
|Greg Atkinson |
GLobal Head of Trading
Nikko Assest mgmt.
|Alvin Koo |
Head of Trading
Tokio Marine Asset mgmt.
|Mark Dixon |
Execution Trading Director
Millennium Capital mgmt.
|Jose Rivera |
Matthews International Capital mgmt.
Head of Operations & Technology
Nikko Asset Management Asia
|Eric Tachibana |
COO APAC – Chief Technology Office
|Ashish Chuahan |
|Hans Sicat |
|Canute Dalmasse |
Co-Head Execution Services, Asia
|Ned Phillips |
|Ed Stockreiser |
|Jonathan Green |
Director, Head of Electronic & Program Distribution, Equities