When you attend TradeTech Australia you’ll benefit by:
- networking with leading traders from Australian buy-side firms as well as international asset management companies trading Australia. Our event is free for the buy-side so you can be assured that the audience ratio is at least 40%
- meeting with the heads of technology from leading brokerages, professional trading / HFT outfits, exchanges and asset managers as they determine and share their architecture and infrastructure challenges for the next year
- gaining the latest insights on key market issues such as dark pools, internalization and fragmentation, ASIC , Dodds Frank, Basel regs and HFT
- learning how you can adapt your trading tools, technology and strategies to source liquidity in a tough market environment
- also if you are a Buy-side Head of Trading don’t miss our exclusive closed door session!
All in one day out of the office!
2013 event structure
Whilst the morning plenary session features keynote addresses from the likes of ASIC , ASX, Chi-X and AustralianSuper relevant for the entire financial trading and technology community, in the afternoon TradeTech Australia has two streams, one tailored for traders, the other for technologists.
Our Trading stream covers the key challenges that buy-side and sell-side traders are facing in Australia. Top of the list is sourcing liquidity. Our best execution debate looks at the debate around dark pools usage in Australia and the continuing role of sales traders. We’ll also be looking at TCA across asset classes and how you can streamline your post trade lifecycle. Finally, as electronic trading spreads into other asset classes, we’ll be discussing the ‘equitification’ of trading and what it means to your business.
Our Technology and Architecture stream provides you with an insight into what investments you need to make in your architecture, data, systems and processes to ensure they are fully tested and compliant in a multi-market environment. You’ll also get a chance to listen to our Heads of Technology panel session as various leaders from Australia’s financial institutions explain what they are doing to deliver a resilient customer facing architecture. If work in technology for a broker, exchange, HFT or buy-side firm then this stream is for you.
If that’s not enough we’ll also have interactive roundtables enabling you to have more informal discussions on such diverse topics as cloud computing, algos and latency measurement.
Finally buy-side Heads of Trading shouldn’t miss our Closed Door summit where dealing desk heads will get the chance to meet Haim Bodek in an off-the-record environment as well as debate critical issues such as broker relationships, vendor selection and fragmentation.
For more information about TradeTech Australia 2013 please contact Andrew Thake at +65 6408 9210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.