TradeTech DACH 2013 (Germany – Austria – Switzerland)
The leading cross asset electronic trading conference for the whole German speaking region DACH
Welcome to the 3rd annual TradeTech DACH conference – the boutique forum for the German speaking trading community – for the first time designed for your demands with a cross asset approach. This specialised meeting platform is a one day programme consisting of in depth panel discussions, best practice presentations and interactive round tables designed for you to find answers on how to successfully overcome the biggest challenges.
Times are tough! The lack of liquidity over all asset classes, high volatility, rising cost pressure and stricter regulation are hitting buy side and sell side companies in different ways, but with massive implication for the day-to-day business and sometimes even for the whole business model!
This conference will bring together over 250 senior trading professionals from Germany, Austria and Switzerland and other European markets of whom 100 will be Heads of Trading, Co-Heads of Trading and senior traders from the buy side.
Key Reasons You MUST Attend TradeTech DACH 2013
- Finding the right liquidity in a multi asset world: across trading regions, traders and asset classes
- Preparing your front, middle and back office for OTC derivatives reforms by using innovative technology and platform solutions
- Benefitting from the on-going process of market fragmentation to maximise your access to liquidity and to minimise trading costs
- Accessing best practice in electronic trading Fixed Income and balancing high touch vs. low touch trades
- Developing innovative trading strategies for accessing emerging markets to find the best liquidity at the best price
- Analysing the Characteristics and Composition of Liquidity in Dark Pools
- Evaluating state of the art FX platforms for the buy side to gain new market opportunities
- Adopting new strategies in High Frequency Trading and exploiting big data to predict market behaviour
- Successfully controlling the cost of trading and managing evolving risks to maximise the overall business performance
Why is this trading conference the leading event for the German speaking trading community?
- This is your chance to get in touch with the German speaking trading community from buy side, sell side and exchanges: we have created even more opportunities for you to realise face-to-face meetings and to share informally best practice and innovations
- Expand your peer-to-peer network within Germany, Austria and Switzerland – while other events centre on London, TradeTech DACH is the only event designed specifically for the German speaking community
- With more time dedicated to extensive research with buy side, sell side, hedge funds, platforms, economists, journalist and other industry experts TradeTech is the only event to act as a true mirror to the industry: cross asset!
- The numbers and seniority of the buy side who attend TradeTech DACH cannot be found at any other event. The TradeTech DACH program is designed for the buy side with input from all relevant German, Austrian and Swiss based, major asset management firms
- Brought to you by the organisers of Trade Tech, the largest global trading event, and firmly established as the must-attend event of the year, no other event can provide you with a decade of lessons learnt that can help save your trading firm millions of Euros