TradeTech Centre Stage: Trading Challenges and Opportunities
What’s new for this year?
- Buy side leaders roundtable discussions focused on the most important trading challenges and opportunities presented to buy side by the current markets.
- Big ideas speakers; bringing you the most innovative, interesting and unusual thinkers in the capital markets.
- Focus on trading venues and architecture; exploring the latest technologies and trading solutions that will help bring volumes back into the markets
- Regulatory focus day; an entire day dedicated to debating market structure and giving feedback directly to the regulators
- Focus on swaps and derivatives; helping you drive your strategy in multi-asset electronic trading
- Looking at the future of capital markets and the trading profession; what do low volumes mean for your long term future
TradeTech Centre Stage; In the morning of Day 1 and Day 2 (17 & 18 April)on the main stage we will cover:
- The changing paradigm of broker/buy side relationship; what value does the investor look for and where is it going to take everyone’s business model?
- The future of midsize broker; differentiation, specialisation, globalisation?
- The power of quant and how it could drive your business
- Centralising vs decentralising your trading desk; different business strategies vs results
- Debating the value and future landscape of exchanges; will their business model and proposition change and how?
- Have dark pools lost their original purpose and are they bound to become extinct?
- What would you do if you had the regulator’s job?
- Understanding the high tech operational risk: the devil is in detail; or is it?
Plus...1 new focus day on the 16 April in central London
- TradeTech HFT: Low latency, high throughput technology for HFT