TradeTech 2014 is the only must attend conference that brings together the entire equities universe from across Europe and the key emerging markets. Don’t miss this unrivalled opportunity for senior trading heads to meet and discuss their most pressing challenges.
WHY YOU MUST TAKE TIME OFF YOUR TRADING DESK TO ATTEND TRADETECH 2014:
- Learn how your peers, senior traders in some of the largest buy side firms globally, are tackling the challenge of trading in low volume environments
- Make this your first opportunity to reflect with your peers on what the final text of MiFIR will mean for your day-to-day role
- Build a bank of ideas for making alpha in emerging markets: Learn more about Africa, Russia, Turkey and other profitable trading opportunities
- Broaden your network and connect with senior equity traders and brokers from across Europe and key emerging markets
- Experience first hand what the market really thinks about the role of HFT as a liquidity provider in our interactive audience vote
- Learn which broker service model will win out and its impact on the future of execution and the trading landscapeTake advantage of our board-room style invite only, buy side only roundtable debates and deep dive into dark pool risk management strategies
WHY BACK TO PARIS?
Times are changing – by returning TradeTech to Paris we believe that we can help you meet those changes. Here’s why:
- More focused networking to achieve your goals
You come to TradeTech to make contacts. Hosting the event in Paris keeps the audience at the event longer, ensuring you get even more opportunities to meet the people you came to meet
- A more senior, more focused audience
You come to TradeTech to meet the most senior buy side traders in Europe, and our research and industry feedback has told us that a move to Paris will ensure we host a more international and senior audience - the people who will drive the industry – and your success in 2014 and beyond
- More international
Bringing TradeTech to London meant a bigger UK based audience, and less continental Europeans. Our research with hundreds of our participants showed that we will have a much more rounded European presence in Paris. Buy side traders from all the key European countries will be at TradeTech 2014
TradeTech has long been a Pan-European event, but this move shows our commitment to extending and building on this even further
What to expect at TradeTech 2014 – Equity Trading Conference?
At TradeTech you will meet and network with the leaders of the equity trading world from all over Europe. There will be over 200 heads of trading and execution services, asset management firms, hedge funds, investment banks, exchanges and technology solutions providers has revealed the following as key priorities for the agenda:
- Regulation–Has MIFID worked? What has worked? Has MIFID benefited the actual end client? What do buy side think of MIFID?
- Finding liquidity for your trades– this is a very strong buy side issue. How do you find the best place to trade particular stocks, no matter the market share, the liquidity of the stock, being it a small cap stock? Dealing with market fragmentation and the search for liquidity strategies?
- Buy side trading desk value – what value does buy side add to the trade? How do you measure it? How do you evaluate your brokers? TCA effective strategies and tools. Moving away from electronic to traditional trading– what is the value?
- Different electronic trading tools for different markets– what to trade on which venue and how? When to use algos? How to best measure the effectiveness of your multi-tool trading strategy?
- Dark Liquidity –measuring how it has affected the buy side trading desk. What does it to do order flow? When to use them? Best strategies for Dark Pools use.
Download the agenda for more information!
This year’s leading industry experts
View All Speakers
Dale BrooksbankHead of European Trading State Street Global Advisors
Joe Navarroex-FBI Agent
Konstantinos BotopoulosChairman MISC Committee, Management Board Member ESMA
María Teresa Fábregas FernándezHead of Unit, DG MARKT.G.3 "Securities Markets", Financial Services Policy and Financial Markets European Commission
Remco LentermanManaging Director, IMC Financial Markets, and Chairman FIA European Principal Traders Association
Betsy AndersonHead of Dealing Ignis Asset Management