The conference will specifically focus on electronic trading and the execution of FX spot, futures & options. The two first main conference days (25 & 26 September) will include big picture plenary panels and keynote presentations. The afternoons will be divided into 2 streams on trading platforms & trading technology and market structure & regulation.
We’re expecting over 250 senior institutional FX trading professionals to attend including 100 senior buy side professionals including Heads of Trading, Heads of FX, Currency Managers, Portfolio Managers and Heads of Execution. The other delegates will be represented by global brokers and IDBs, specialist FX brokers, trading platforms, execution venues, connectivity, low latency, data management and CEP solution providers.
We have worked very closely with the TradeTech FX advisory board who have helped us selecting conference discussion topics and find the most innovative, interesting and thought provoking industry speakers. The advisory board has been instrumental in creating the conference agenda, choosing speakers and ensuring that TradeTech FX focuses on the challenges and issues facing the FX trading community globally.
The TradeTech FX advisory board comprises:
- Mike Bellaro, Head of Equity, Derivatives and Passive FX Trading, Deutsche Asset Management
- Carl James, Head of Fixed Income and FX Trading, BNP Paribas Investment Partners
- Jonathan Davies, CFA Head of Currency Global Investment Solutions, UBS Global asset Management
- Sönke Steinert, Senior Portfolio Manager, Quoniam Asset Management
- François Bonnin, Founder and CEO, John Locke Investments
- Patrick Säfvenblad, Investment Partner, Harmonic Capital Partners
- Fabien Oreve, Global Head of Dealing,Dexia Asset Management
- Per Moller, Head of Trading, Nordea Investment Management
- Jatin Vara, Head of FX Trading, BlackRock
View the full speaker biographies here
Ready to book?? Book online today here