About TradeTech Post Trade 2013 (2nd Annual)
Bringing together market leaders from the full post trade value chain.
TradeTech Post Trade is the only conference to enable collaboration amongst clearing, collateral and settlement functions at small-large financial institutions to source cost efficient solutions to comply with EMIR, Dodd Frank, Basel III, and CSD Regulation and offer service providers a unique opportunity to meet with the full decision making unit for post trade solutions.
DON'T FORGET! Register before July 12 and save £300!
Exclusive shared plenary sessions : Get the first hand clarity you need from regulators and supervisors who are driving the post trade reforms
- David Lawton, Director of Markets, Financial Conduct Authority
- Marc Bayle, T2S Programme Manager – Principal Adviser, European Central Bank
- Edwin Schooling Latter, Head of Payments & Infrastructure Division, Bank of England
- Giuseppe Insalaco, Senior Advisor – Trading and Market Infrastructure, Markets Policy Division, Central Bank of Ireland
Clearing SpeakersStuart Anderson,
Director, Multi Asset Client Solutions,Blackrock
Settlement SpeakersBen Parker,
Executive Director, EMEA head of Clearing and Settlement,UBS
Collateral SpeakersEwen Crawford,
Global Head of Cash and Collateral Management,Nomura
Derivatives Lawyer/Senior Compliance Officer,Nordea Asset Management
Managing Director, Global Head of Operations, Renaissance Capital
Global Head of Collateral Management & Valuations Ops, HSBC Bank
Who should attend TradeTech Post Trade?
TradeTech Post Trade is the right event for you if you are responsible for clearing, collateral or settlement functions within the derivatives (exchange traded and OTC), and securities market (equities, fixed income, government debt) at a buy side or sell side firm, or offer market participants a solution in the post trade space.
It is the definitive meeting place for post trade participants to collaboratively confront post trade challenges resulting from these new reforms, and for post trade solution providers to meet with the full decision making unit.
Benefits of Attending
Content designed to address your top challenges
- Clearing: Get the first hand clarity you need on the requirements and timetable for implementing EMIR level 2 confidently in 2013-2014
- Collateral: Reorganise your team structures and systems across business lines to lower infrastructure costs and optimise collateral funding
- Settlement: Assess the business case for you to connect to T2S and weighing up the options to go direct versus indirect