TradeTech Swaps and Derivatives is tailored to address the challenges faced by today's OTC derivatives and IRS front and back office executives and will be incorporated into the TradeTech USA 2013 program which will be taking place March 5-7, 2013 in New York City. More information on program details will be release by late September.
Further information on TradeTech Swaps & Derivatives:
While the changes brought on by Dodd Frank are inevitable, the regulatory bodies haven’t come close to defining a lot of the implications around the general legislation that has come down through Congress.
What is your roadmap for making the transition ahead of your competitors?
You’re certainly not alone if you don’t have a plan in place, but if you don’t take measures now, you might fall behind the curve.
TradeTech Swaps & Derivatives program will cover topics around:
- Integrating Technologies That Will Best Prepare You For the Transition to a Post-Dodd-Frank Trading Environment
- Critical Insight & Tactics For Buy Side Firms Facing Dodd-Frank’s Clearing & Collateral Management Requirements
- Defining the New Roles of Market Makers, Market Participants & Technology Providers
- Lessons Learned From the Equities Market: Exploring the Challenges of Building a New Trading Environment Around Derivatives
- Overcoming Liquidity Concerns in the Quote-Driven OTC Market
- Supporting Your CCP Transformation By Creating Efficient, Cutting Edge Infrastructure
- Constructing Technical Architecture to Support Real-Time Processing and Data Aggregation
- Determining the Real Impact of SEFs and the Impact on Transparency & Liquidity in the New OTC Markets
TradeTech Swaps & Derivatives - 2012 Speaking Faculty
- James Wallin, Senior Vice President, AllianceBernstein
- Carol Penhale, President & CEO, Bedford Park Associates, Inc.
- Luiz Adriano Martinez, Principal, Angá Asset Management
- Yves Denize, Managing Director, General Counsel, TIAA-CREF
- Christopher R. Perkins, Managing Director, Global Head, OTC Clearing, Citi
- David Easthope, Research Director, Capital Markets,Celent
- Bernard Donefer, Adjunct Associate, Professor, NYU Stern School of Business
- Lynnelle Jones, Director, Hathersage Capital Management
- Supurna VedBrat, Managing Director and Co-head of Electronic Trading and Market Structure, BlackRock
- Ravindra Gupta, Vice President and Senior Project Manager,Deutsche Bank
- Philip Lacqua, Operations Manager, Saba Capital Management
- Sean Owens, Director of Fixed Income,Woodbine Associates
- Robert Anzalone, Director, UBS Investment Bank
- Shawn Bernardo, Senior Managing Director,Tullett Prebon
- John McPartland, Senior Policy Advisor of Financial Markets Group, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago*