Please find the pricing for TradeTech Swaps and Derivatives 2013 below. If you are interested in large savings through group discounts or to find out what special rates we have for YOUR company, please contact us. Please also contact us if you are part of a speaking or sponsoring company as their are discounts available.
FAQ: What does your TradeTech attendee pass include?
- Full access to all conference sessions including all streams and workshops
- All networking activities including coffee breaks and lunch breaks - over 17 hours of networking opportunities
- Test and explore the latest innovative solutions offered by our exhibitors
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and refreshments on all days
- Conference presentations on-line for future reference and knowledge sharing
- Networking Cocktail Receptions
Buy Side Pricing
|3 Day Pass||$899|
Limited complimentary passes are available for selected Buy Side Firms. Call: Polin Abuaf 646-200-7444 or email us
Sell Side Pricing
|Two Day Main & Dodd-Frank Summit||$1,399.00|
|Two Day Main Only||$999.00|
|Two Day Main & Dodd-Frank Summit||$3,799.00|
|Two Day Main Only||$2,699.00|
Terms & Conditions:
No two discounts can be combined. We'll extend the higher discount which you qualify for. Please contact us if you have any questions on stated discounts.
Group Discounts are available for those companies wanting to send multiple representatives to TradeTech: To secure space for your team, contact Bill Penney at 1-866-691-7771 or email Bpenney@wbresearch.com.
Please Note: Buy side institutions include any and all financial institutions exclusively engaged in managing funds of money on behalf of their client base e.g. a pension or insurance fund. Prop trading firms will be charged the buy side rate (prop firms are not eligible for complimentary passes). EFT providers will be charged at the sell side rate. WBR reserves the right to enforce pricing on the basis of company type. Sell side includes those institutions engaged in investment banking and brokerage operations, as well as direct trading services to buy side institutions.