Find Liquidity, Comply With Regulation, Manage Cost & Achieve Alpha
Why Should You Attend TradeTech 2014?
- TradeTech is back to being exclusively focused on the buy side trader. This means more time to connect with your colleagues in a more meaningful format.
- Less is More: We’ve listened to your concerns about taking more than one day away from the trading desk. We’ve streamlined the program to give you the very best interactive sessions and insight from
the industry’s brightest minds in just one day. By attending this year’s program, you won’t suffer from conference burnout. You will return to your desk and be able to immediately start
implementing what you learned the day before.
- Because the program was built almost exclusively by buy side traders, attending TradeTech will give you a truly balanced perspective on all of the issues facing the equity market.
- The open format of TradeTech features interactive roundtable discussions and the Head Trader Think Tank that provide ample amounts of networking and unmatched benchmarking opportunities. There is no better
opportunity to see how your trading performance stacks up against the rest of the industry.
- This year’s TradeTech program is centrally located at Rockefeller Center, making it easier than ever to get to the event from your home, office or the airports!
Alex GreenHead of TradingRelational Investors LLC
Ryan LarsonHead of Equity Trading, U.S.RBC Global Asset Management
Leo HmelnitskyHead of Equity TradingMellon Capital Management