The West Coast Event for Institutional Traders and Technologists
What is New at TradeTech West 2013:
- At TradeTech West 2013 we have a completely new cross asset focus that includes insight around fixed income, futures, options and FX markets!
- The TradeTech West program features special keynote addresses from Microsoft’s Senior UX Design Lead, Manuel Lima and Liquidnet's CEO and founder, Seth Merrin.
- 2013 is the very first year the TradeTech Architecture Summit will run on the West Coast.
- We are proud to announce that 78% of presenters,panelists, and moderators at TradeTech West 2013 are entirely new to the event.
Why TradeTech West Is A Must Attend Event
- The cross-asset speaking faculty features industry-leading experts to give you unparalled vision into how the different buy-side firms are generating alpha in 2013 and beyond.
- The open format of TradeTech West features interactive roundtable discussions that provide ample amounts of networking and unmatched benchmarking opportunities.
- The different session tracks ensure you get targeted, granular insight in order to maximize your time away from the office.
- The 1-day TradeTech Architecture Summit will provide you with progressive, forward-thinking dialogues and insights from leading buy-side and technology firms.
- TradeTech West is the largest gathering of West Coast buy-side traders provides a tremendous opportunity to benchmark your progress and performance against the rest of the industry.
Hear from 50+ Speakers Including:
Seth MerrinCEO and FounderLiquidnet
Leo HmelnitskyHead of Equity TradingMellon Capital Management
Manuel LimaSenior UX Design LeadMicrosoft
Scott WrightHead TraderAmericas, AXA Rosenberg