The West Coast Event for Institutional Traders and Technologists
What You Missed at TradeTech West 2013:
- At TradeTech West 2013 we had a completely new cross asset focus that includes insight around fixed income, futures, options and FX markets!
- The TradeTech West program featured special keynote addresses from Microsoft’s Senior UX Design Lead, Manuel Lima and Liquidnet's CEO and founder, Seth Merrin.
- 2013 was the very first year the TradeTech Architecture Summit ran on the West Coast.
- We are proud to announce that 78% of presenters, panelists, and moderators at TradeTech West 2013 were entirely new to the event.
Why TradeTech West Was A Must Attend Event:
- The cross-asset speaking faculty features industry-leading experts delivered unparalled insight into how the different buy-side firms are generating alpha in 2014 and beyond.
- The open format of TradeTech West featured interactive roundtable discussions that provided ample amounts of networking and unmatched benchmarking opportunities.
- The different session tracks ensured you received targeted, granular insight in order to maximize your time away from the office.
- The 1-day TradeTech Architecture Summit provided you with progressive, forward-thinking dialogues and insights from leading buy-side and technology firms.
- TradeTech West was the largest gathering of West Coast buy-side traders and provided a tremendous opportunity to benchmark your progress and performance against the rest of the industry.
We Heard from 50+ Speakers Including:
Seth MerrinCEO and FounderLiquidnet
Leo HmelnitskyHead of Equity TradingMellon Capital Management
Manuel LimaSenior UX Design LeadMicrosoft
Scott WrightHead TraderAmericas, AXA Rosenberg