What is Trading Architecture Asia?
Multi-asset technology platforms, latency, cloud computing, exchange colocation, big data, front-middle-back office integration, open-source applications – whatever your challenges Trading Architecture Asia gives you the inside track on how the latest technology innovations impact your job, and what you need to do to ensure that you are not left behind in an increasingly fast-changing marketplace.
Trading Architecture Asia is the region’s most respected event dedicated to strategic guidance to trading technology and architecture professionals at Asia’s leading exchanges, brokers, HFT/market makers and buy-side.
Don't Forget!The Next Discount Deadline is 7th June - Early Registration Savings of up to USD $600.
Hear from 68 senior speakers including:
Chief Executive Officer,
Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission
Dr. Susan Thomas,
Member - Secondary Market Advisory Council,
Co-head of Equities,
Fixed Income and Currency Global Markets, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing
Executive Advisor to the Board,
Japan Exchange Group
Chief Technology Office, UBS
Managing Director - Head of Equities IT,
Regional Head of Operations,
Asia Pacific, Invesco Asset Management
Decimus Capital Markets
Benefits of Attending
Agenda Highlights: 20 hours of sessions, panels and interactive roundtables
- Ashley Alder, CEO of Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission. Hear what he has to say on their plans for regulating automated trading, trading surveillance and how it impacts you!
- More cross asset coverage. Trading Architecture is truly multi-asset technology in its scope and coverage. Don't miss our sessions on the impact of Dodds Frank and how it will impact your back office technology requirements.
- Detailed discussion of cloud computing and outsourcing your technology infrastructure to enable you to chose the best solution to help you make those business critical choices.
- Big Data. We have bought together some of the leading experts to discuss how you can work big data to your advantage.
- We have the latest on latency with a special focus on latency monitoring and FPGAs, plus an update on the colocation and data centre plans from Asia’s exchanges to help you find the correct balance between speed and safety.
Networking Opportunities: 20 hours of peer-to-peer networking
- More exchanges speaking (12) than any other conference in Asia! HKEx, JPX, IDX, KRX, SMX, NSE, BSE, HKMEx, PSE, SET. Meet the technology heads of the exchanges that are shaping your future strategy and connectivity requirements.
- 10 of the region's largest brokers in attendance - including Barclays Capital, Credit Suisse, Deutsche, Nomura, RBS, Standard Chartered, UBS - senior represetatives for topline strategies.
- Closed door breakfast briefing for CIOs and CTOs. Meet the most senior indsutry figures in a more intimate environment. Interested in sponsorsing this?
- 1-2-1 meetings with clients and prospects that you are targeting to boost lead generation to ensure measurable ROI
The 2013 agenda has been devised for you with close input from an industry advisory board consisting of the following senior professionals:
Niguel Brooks, Senior Vice President, Head Architecture and Infrastructure,
Phillip York, CEO,
Alt 24 and Founder,
Head of IT and Business Systems,
Chairman, Rapid Addition, and Co-Chair Global Technical Committee,