What is Trading Architecture Asia?
Now entering it's 5th year - Trading Architecture Asia is the region's most respected event dedicated to providing strategic guidance to 300 trading technology and architecture professionals at Asia's leading exchanges, brokers, HFT/market makers and buy side firms.
Trading Architecture Asia gives you the inside track on how the latest technology innovations impact your job whilst providing solutions to implement in the office to ensure you are not left behind in an increasingly fast-changing marketplace by addressing the challenges that you face right now including latency, big data and regulation.
Don't Forget! The Next Discount Deadline is 19th July - Early Registration Savings of up to USD $400.
Hear from 68 senior speakers including:
Chief Executive Officer,
Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission
Dr. Susan Thomas,
Member - Secondary Market Advisory Council,
Co-head of Equities,
Fixed Income and Currency Global Markets, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing
Executive Advisor to the Board,
Japan Exchange Group
Chief Technology Office, UBS
Managing Director - Head of Equities IT,
Regional Head of Operations,
Asia Pacific, Invesco Asset Management
Decimus Capital Markets
WHY TRADING ARCHITETURE ASIA 2013 IS A MUST ATTEND EVENT
Agenda Highlights: 3 days of sessions, panels and interactive roundtables
- Keynote Address from Ashley Alder, CEO of Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission. Hear what he has to say on their plans for regulating automated trading, trading surveillance and how it impacts you!
- Complete cross asset coverage. Trading Architecture is truly multi-asset technology in its scope and coverage. Don't miss our sessions on the impact of Dodds Frank and how it will impact your back office technology requirements.
- Big Data. How do you manage and make sense of all the data as well as comply with the data protection policies? We have bought together some of the leading experts to discuss how harnessing big data can reinvigorate your strategy.
- How fast do you need to go? We have the latest on latency with a special focus on latency monitoring and FPGAs, plus an update on the colocation and data centre plans from Asia’s exchanges to help you find the correct balance between speed and safety.
- Special focus on mobile technology - How can you use the power of mobile in your front, middle and back office? Hear from RBS, UBS, and Standard Chartered as they share with you how they are leveraging mobile across their enterprise. Also - don't miss our guest address from mobile technology evangelist Tomi Ahonen.
Networking Opportunities: 3 days of peer-to-peer networking
- More exchanges speaking (18) than any other conference in Asia! HKEx, JPX, IDX, KRX, SMX, NSE, BSE, HKMEx, PSE, SET. Meet the technology heads of the exchanges that are shaping your future strategy and connectivity requirements.
- 10 of the region's largest brokers in attendance - including Barclays Capital, Credit Suisse, Deutsche, Nomura, RBS, Standard Chartered, UBS - senior represetatives for topline strategies.
- Meet senior technology professionals who are still spending money - Exchanges in the region are spending millions on their upgrades and data centres. CTOs are still spending money; however they are being more selective - you need to be at Trading Architecture Asia to influence their decision making process
- Closed door breakfast briefing for CIOs and CTOs. Meet the most senior indsutry figures in a more intimate environment. Interested in sponsoring this?
- 1-2-1 meetings with clients and prospects that you are targeting to boost lead generation to ensure measurable ROI
The 2013 agenda has been devised for you with close input from an industry advisory board consisting of the following senior professionals:
Niguel Brooks, Senior Vice President, Head Architecture and Infrastructure,
Phillip York, CEO,
Alt 24 and Founder,
Head of IT and Business Systems,
Chairman, Rapid Addition, and Co-Chair Global Technical Committee,